Not What It Seems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Welcome to Not What it Seems an alternate universe gifted small town roleplay site. NWIS is loosely based off the Syfy channel series "Haven" based off Stephen King's "The Colorado Kid" Both canon and original characters are welcome. knowledge of the series is not required to join the rp as we are au.
Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

michelle trachtenberg rare icon Pictures, Images and Photos michelle trachtenberg rare icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Strangers Like Me

2 posters

Go down

Strangers Like Me Empty Strangers Like Me

Post by Nolee Lacroix Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Nolee Lacroix had been sheltered all of her life. From a young age her parents had found out that she had a remarkable ability. Anything she read, happened. That's when her parents had put an end to any life outside the home. She wasn't allowed to read for leisure and she wasn't allowed to write for fear that whatever she did write would come to be. They kept her in the house, doing chores and helping them with whatever their hearts desired.

But today, their pasts had caught up with them. Haven P.D had caught them trying to rob the local bank and after they got home, they decided to take off. They ran from the law, leaving Nolee alone by herself. She was terrified as she sat him her room, hearing the door to their log cabin open. She curled into a ball and burried her face in her knees.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Admins
Admins

Back to top Go down

Strangers Like Me Empty Re: Strangers Like Me

Post by Zander Grey Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Zander Grey one of the youngest cops and the most caring slowly opened the door the cabin and looked around for the suspects. He didn't see anyone but he could feel the fear of someone there. "Hello i'm from the Haven PD, is anyone home?"
Zander Grey
Zander Grey
Admins
Admins

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Lacroix Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Nolee kept silent, even when she heard the voice. She took a deep breath, scooting closer to the wall in her room.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Admins
Admins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum